Not much to report here – just your regular stir fry with rice noodles, lots of seafood and veg. What’s not to love?
- Chop and prepare all the veg. Here I used radishes, carrots, green peppers, onions, green beans, lots of ginger and garlic, spring onions, cabbage, fresh chillies
- Heat up the oil, and then chuck the veg in. The order I use is onions, ginger, garlic, carrots, and then everything else
- Season with soy sauce, some fish sauce, and a bit of stock. The stock I used here was made from Marigold Swiss Vegetable Boullion Powder which I buy and bring in from Holland & Barretts. Forgot to take a picture of the tin, and I’ve now run out of it 🙁
- Fling in the mixed seafood – I got this from the Fish Shop in Lekki
- Adjust the seasoning and take off the heat. We can’t have dead soggy vegetables, now can we?
- Cook the rice noodles quickly and then eat! Although technically, you could skip the rice noodles altogether and enjoy this as a carb-free meal.
Are you partial to a stir fry? What’s your favourite way to make it?